Monday, April 13, 2009

The Decision

(Which is better, act now, think later or think now, act later?)

I've been sitting here and thinking of getting my life back in order.
I've been thinking about going out and getting some job applications
and going back to school too.

I've been thinking about calling my boo and telling him I love him.
Just thinking about it.

Flip the switch on this habit.

I've been getting my life back in order but I haven't thought about what
I want exactly. I'll figure it out as I go along.
I've applied for several jobs and no one has replied yet; let me keep moving.
I'm enrolled in school again, what a feeling to be around thinkers again.

I called my boo and hesitated to tell him that I loved him. I was thinking,
"I wonder what he's thinking." He said, "I miss you." I said, "I miss you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment