Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feelings that come and go

IHOP.ORG Live Stream @1:00PM-2:00PM CST Tim Reimherr 

Look I fled from your grace, because I wanted perfection.
The perfection to come in the latter days,
or rather when You become Dayspring.

But, in hours I turned again.
And I don't know why.
It's better here.
I think.
I believe.

Everything is wearying but sitting with You.
Everything takes,
but You give.

I don't want to live in the "one day."

Guess that's where I am. It pulls me. It tears me. My unfaithful heart.
My selfishness. My demands.
Perfect one! My soul groans for Your Perfection!

What will I share with them?
Better days to come?
My brother said that wasn't worth living for, not better tomorrows.
I told him enjoy Your love and guidance today.
And every day I struggle to find it, to be there....sometimes
it seems too long,
our translation into light.

However, not only creation groans. We, who have the Spirit as the first of God's gifts, also groan inwardly. We groan as we eagerly wait for our adoption, the freeing of our bodies [from sin]. (Romans 8:23; GOD'S WORD Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment